Justine Pollard trades CFDs with her daily swing trading system. As a trader there are certain things she looks for in a CFD provider. Justine has researched and traded a number of providers over the years. In the process she’s identified a CFD provider with a unique offering: Guaranteed Stop Loss Orders (GSLOs) which are paid for only when activated.
This is just one of the reasons she’s chosen this CFD provider. Read on to find out more.
If you’re not sure what a CFD is click here for more information.
TD365 Point of Difference
- Low commission rate on ASX Share CFDs from only $5 then 0.07%.
- Over 500 ASX share CFDs with margins from as low as 5% up to 30%.
- Largest range of shortable ASX share CFDs – most providers offer less than 200 shares that you can short sell. TD365 offers over 500 ASX CFDs for short trades.
- Larger range of GSLOs available, covering approximately 300 Share CFDs. These can be set anytime while the trade is open and start from the low cost of 0.3% (you only pay this fee if the order is activated). Most CFD providers only offer them on the top 200 stocks and at a higher cost.
- Tight 24 hour fixed spreads (and no commission) on Forex at 0.8 pip for the AUD/USD, EUR/USD and USD/JPY
- Plus, extremely tight spreads on commodities and indices
- Trailing stop losses also available to set on any trade (be aware that these stops are not guaranteed)
- Web based platform that is easy to use
- Demo account available that you can set-up online instantly. Great way to get started with the new platform
- Fast process to open live personal account online
- Well-defined client money policy and client money is held in trust with a tier 1 Australian bank (Westpac) in a fully segregated basis. For more information about this you can visit the product disclosure statement (PDS) on their website.
To Find Out More
To learn more and open an account visit www.tradedirect365.com.au.
Enter “Smart Trading” in the “How did you hear about us?” box so that you get access to special offerings that Justine negotiates for her clients from time to time.
Be aware that CFDs are highly leveraged instruments and carry a high degree of risk to your capital. It is possible to lose more than your initial investment. You should only speculate with money you can afford to lose. These instruments may not be suitable for all investors, therefore ensure you fully understand the risks involved, seek independent advice and fully read and understand the relevant Product Disclosure Statement.
Disclaimer: Smart Trading Pty Ltd (ACN: 095 040 485) is a Corporate Authorised Representative (AR No.336312) of Finsa Pty Ltd (ACN: 158 065 635) (AFSL: 422661) and as such any information is provided as general advice only. The information provided may not be suitable to your individual circumstances or needs. You should always read the relevant Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) and obtain independent investment advice from a licensed investment professional prior to making any investment decisions. Smart Trading has a relationship with TD365. If, as a result of our referral, you decide to open an account with TD365 and use their financial services we may receive remuneration.